Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ITS 2011!
So you've got resolutions for this year too right? You bet? well not me! Akinzo has only one thing to do this year: CHANGE MY THINKING! You ask why? You've heard it over and over again and again. AS A MAN THINKS SO IS HE! Went through some of my old stuff and found some thoughts i had written down a year ago and 9 out of 10 were dead on accurate, from getting a transplant this year, to the home  i live in, to my relationship with Mrs...and guess what? the last one that wasn't dead on accurate was because i thought of having a car worth at least 1m but after i got one, it got stolen from Mrs at gun point (Glory to God for Life), so we got another. It wasn't accurate because we got 2 instead of 1. Discovering this, i concentrated my thoughts on something New to try out again! And of course it worked: My company ConceptAdz TM is  LIVE!!! and we are ready to GO! So what am I saying? THINK IT BELIEVE IT AND BE IT...YOU CAN!
if u want some of the materials i came across for study, mail me conceptadzng@gmail.com. I'll attach some to you. Live well.

No comments:

Post a Comment